BESPOKE TRAINING SESSION – AGES 6+
Available as either a bespoke 1-2-1 session for £20.00 or as a small group of up to 5 (£10 per extra Child) – book the slot and then let us know!
You can choose from:
General Fitness Training / PE Lesson
All bespoke to varying levels depending on fitness and requirements – can include fitness running, Sprint exercises, small circuits, fun games – all using minimal equipment.
Football Specific Training
This can include Ball Mastery, Football Fitness – stamina, strength, speed & agility, Shooting, Passing, Control, Dribbling, Running with the ball – any specific areas that your Child wants to work on.
Working on key Goalkeeping skills such as handling, footwork, communication, distribution, set position and confidence – again all bespoke so can tailor this to suit your young Keeper’s areas for !
Please book the session and message us with your requirements and to arrange any additional payment- if you are using Credit from Easter please select Bank Transfer as Payment Method and contact us.
Prices are £20.00 for a 1 hour 1-2-1 session
Groups sessions (2-5 Children) are priced at an extra £10 per Child so £30 for 2 Children, £40 for 3 Children, £50 for 4 Children and £60 for 5 Children.
Payment for additional Children can be made after you have booked the space with the deposit of £20.00.
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your session time
- Please ensure Children arrive with cleanly washed/ sanitised hands and ideally if you can have some for use straight after.
- We request that Children go the toilet before the session as there are no accessible toilet facilities on the field
- In line with the current FA Regulations Parents need to stay within the Field/Carpark area at all times in case of emergency.
- Children will need a drinks bottle
- Children will need to wear suitable weather appropriate clothes and footwear especially if there is rain forecast which will continue through unless very heavy.