FREE COMMUNITY FOOTBALL COACHING SESSIONS
EVERY TUESDAY & THURSDAY 5-6PM AT CORNARD DYNAMOS FC – FROM 22ND JULY – 31ST AUG
We are offering all Children in the local area aged 5-12yrs the opportunity to join in fun weekly coaching sessions including skills and matches – for FREE!
Children will take part in fun warm ups, games and football matches in a fun, safe and pressure free environment and of course all in line with the current FA guidelines which now allows contact.
EVERY CHILD ATTENDING WILL RECEIVE A FREE FOOTBALL (ONE PER CHILD)
Children will need to wear weather appropriate clothing & trainers/ boots for outdoor Football plus a named drink bottle – shin pads are optional but advised.
***PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION BELOW (WHICH MAY NOT BE APPLICABLE AT THE TIME):
NB – By making a booking you agree to having read the below and agree to help us keep all Children, Parents and Staff members safe
- Coaching/ matches will all be in line with the latest Government and FA Guidelines which now includes contact/games now being allowed.
- Social distancing must be adhered to if restrictions are still in place
- We ask that Children and adults arrive with clean washed/sanitised hands
- Toilets are accessible and Children will need to wash their hands after use
- Children will need to bring their own drinks bottle.
- If Children display any symptoms of Covid-19 prior to a session they are not permitted to attend, and we must be informed.
- If a Child displays any symptoms whilst at a session the Parents will be asked to take the Child home as a precaution.
- Parents will need to inform us if their Child is showing any signs of Covid-19 after attending a session and the Child will not be able to attend unless a negative test result is confirmed to us.
- Coaches are familiar with the ‘First Aid during Covid-19’ updates and will have PPE for use in an emergency
- Please note that you can only book your own Children into sessions.