GIRLS ONLY WILDCATS FOOTBALL CAMP AT CORNARD DYNAMOS – 5-11 YRS
Children will take part in fun warm up activities, themed skills coaching, games and challenges like Speed Radar, Penalty Shoot-outs and more throughout the day – including small sided matches.
Please send Children with weather appropriate clothing & footwear for outdoor Football – please remember sun hat & cream if hot weather is forecast and rain jacket, layers etc if rain is expected.
Children will also need to bring along a healthy packed lunch, (no nut products) named water bottle plus extra drinks (water will be available) no fizzy or energy drinks please.
***PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION BELOW:
THE BELOW IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LINE WITH THE GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS/EASING OF THESE)
NB – By making a booking you agree to having read the below and agree to help us keep all Children, Parents and Staff members safe.
- Camps/ matches will all be in line with the latest Government and FA Guidelines which now includes games and physical contact being allowed
- Camp will run from 8.45am until 3pm – drop off is from 8.45am and collection is 3.00-3.10pm.
- We will be following the latest social distancing guidelines and encouraging children ‘to have their own space’ when not in play.
- Groups will be split in age ranges for the day.
- There will be gazebo/s set up for staggered break areas.
- We ask that Children arrive with clean washed hands and a personal sanitiser if you have one and that you follow our cueing drop off & pick up system.
- Toilets are accessible and Children will need to sanitise before entering and wash their hands inside – stations will be set up for this.
- All equipment used will be regularly cleaned before and after use – also including regular cleaning of door handles, benches etc.
- Coaches are familiar with the ‘First Aid during Covid-19’ updates and will have PPE for use in an emergency
- If Children display any symptoms of Covid-19 prior to a Camp they are not permitted to attend, and we must be informed if they have attended a previous camp.
- If a Child displays any symptoms whilst at a camp the Child will be supervised separately, and Parents will be called to collect the Child immediately.
- Parents will need to inform us if their Child is showing any signs of Covid-19 after attending a camp and the Child will not be able to return.
- Please do not send your Child if you or anyone if your household is awaiting Covid-19 test results
- You confirm and understand that we will be retaining your contact details for the Track & Trace procedures.