A FAST PACED, ACTION PACKED DAY OF BLASTING, SHOOTING, AIMING AND ULTIMATE NERF BATTLES!
An exciting day of all things Nerf including target practice & mini team games and finishing with an ‘all out’ Ultimate Nerf Battle!
All equipment is provided for the Children, comfy clothes & sensible footwear is needed plus a heathy packed lunch (no products containing nuts please) & named water bottle -please bring plenty to drink – no fizzy and no energy drinks please.
A super, fun day for fast paced action kids aged 6 to 11years.
***PLEASE READ THE IMPORTANT COVID-19 INFORMATION BELOW:
(THE BELOW IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE IN LINE WITH GOVERNMENT RESTRICTIONS/EASING OF THESE)
NB – By making a booking you agree to having read the below and agree to help us keep all Children, Parents and Staff members safe.
- Camps will run from 8.45am until 3pm – drop off is from 8.45-9.00am and collection is 3.00-3.10pm.
- We will be following the latest social distancing guidelines and encouraging Children to have ‘their own space’ when having breaks etc.
- We ask that Children arrive with clean washed hands and a personal sanitiser if you have one and that you follow our cueing drop off & pick up system.
- Toilets are accessible and Children will need to sanitise before entering, wash their hands inside and sanitise upon exiting – stations will be set up for this.
- All equipment used will be regularly cleaned, before, during and after any contact.
- Children will need to bring their own packed lunch and drinks bottle – no nut products, no fizzy or energy drinks please
- If Children display any symptoms of Covid-19 prior to a Camp they are not permitted to attend, and we must be informed if they have attended a previous camp.
- If a Child displays any symptoms whilst at a camp the Child will be supervised separately, and Parents will be called to collect the Child.
- Parents will need to inform us if their Child is showing any signs of Covid-19 after attending a camp and the Child will not be able to return.
- We are taking recommended precautionary measures such as regular toilet cleaning, sanitising stations, cuing systems for drop off’s and pick up’s, collecting all contact details for use of ‘track and trace’ if a case is discovered etc
- Coaches are familiar with the ‘First Aid during Covid-19’ updates and will have PPE for use in an emergency